ADULT 3on3 RULES
WE ALL HAVE TO GET UP AND GO TO WORK IN THE MORNING!
HDC is providing a fun, safe, and competitive environment for players of all skill levels. Players are continuously involved in the play which increases the enjoyment of the game. It is the most fun you will have playing hockey while working hard to improve your overall game!
EQUIPMENT AND UNIFORMS
1. All participants are required to wear full equipment (i.e. helmet, shin pads, elbow pads, etc.) while on the ice. It is strongly suggested a CSA approved helmet is worn. If a player chooses not to wear a CSA approved Helmet they do so under their own discretion and HDC not liable for any injuries that may occur.
2. Shoulder pads and facial protection (i.e. cage and/or visor) are highly recommended but not required.
3. Helmet mounted cameras (ie. GoPro) will not be allowed.
RULES OF PLAY
1. All games will be ONE 55-minute running time period (60-minute ice times) 3 min warm up. Pucks provided by HDC
2. Face-offs will occur only at the beginning of the game, or if the puck leaves the ice surface.
3. After any goal, the team which has scored, must retreat to the center red line and then can attack theteam that was just scored on. Treat like a delayed offside.
4. When play is stopped due to the goalie covering the puck, the attacking players must vacate the zone(behind the blue line). Once all the attackers have exited the zone, the players may re- enter to resume play immediately. They may not challenge the opposition until they have all exited the zone. Treat like a delayed offside
5. There will be no icing calls.
6. No off sides
7. There are no time outs.
8. Players will change on the fly
9. Body Checking is prohibited. Fighting is strictly prohibited. (you won't be coming back)
1. All penalties will result in a penalty shot situation for the offended player.
2. Any hit from behind will result in the player being ejected
3. Zero tolerance for fighting, banned for life
4. When a penalty is called, the clock will NOT stop.
WE PROVIDE THE GAME YOU BRING RESPECT, MATURITY, FAIR PLAY AND HAVE FUN! OH .... DON'T FORGET YOUR GEAR